Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Angel Wings + Comfort Jeans

Once Bitten Top, AG Jeans via Anthropologie, House of Harlow 1960 Sandals, Urban Outfitters Bag, Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Y'all, the name of this post is a little absurd, but I mean, it's me, what else did you expect? I started with just "Angel Wings" but it just needed something more. Because you know, less isn't always more, amiright?! Anyyyywayyyy, I call this my angel wings top. I am far from an "angel" but it's nice to pretend sometimes ;) I got this one from local online retail shop Once Bitten which was started by Joanna of the street style blog Keep Austin Stylish. Go check out her shop. She's got some awesome stuff!

Also, I bought these jeans at Anthropologie about a month ago for my Europe trip and they are literally the most comfortable jeans I've ever put on my body. I'm even thinking about wearing them on the plane. Yes, I'm thinking about wearing jeans on a 15+ hour travel day... That's how comfy they are. Good denim is worth every penny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-43004570-1